We help women take ownership of their lives, their happiness, and their wellness through empowered knowledge, respect and understanding of their bodies rhythm & cycles so they can live every day as the rooted, supported, empowered beings we are all meant to be.
Prioritizing physical, emotional, and mental well-being, and promoting holistic approaches to health and self-care.
Valuing the unique experiences and needs of women, promoting individuality, encouraging individuals to celebrate diversity, and be true to themselves while recognizing our own bio-individuality and purpose.
Believing in taking ownership of one's life and decisions, and recognizing the power to shape one's own path.
Valuing lifelong learning, personal growth, and embracing new experiences and opportunities for continued education as a means to provide accurate information and empower women to make informed decisions about their health.
Cultivating a positive relationship with others and oneself, practicing self-compassion, and promoting self-acceptance while fostering collaboration, knowledge-sharing, and support among women, healthcare providers, and experts in the field of hormonal health.
Striving to make a positive difference by fostering a shared vision and inspiring individuals to dream big, set meaningful goals, and work towards a future they believe in.
Growing up in an extremely conservative environment, I felt trapped by the rigid rules and limited discussions about uncomfortable topics. Seeking freedom, I left home at 17 to discover my true self. After college, I joined the Peace Corps in Ghana, West Africa. This allowed me to authentically embrace my identity and truly appreciate diversity. However, upon returning to the States, I fell into a decade-long period of conforming and chasing societal norms, feeling utterly disconnected from the person I had become in Ghana.
At age 35, my body rebelled, causing a cascade of physical and emotional symptoms. Frustrated by dismissive doctors, I realized that my body was trying to communicate with me. Determined to listen and grow, I embarked on a transformative journey of self-healing. By breaking old habits, changing my mindset, and respecting myself, I overcame the years of challenges with weight, cycles, fatigue, and more.
Today, I trust and love myself and my body. I know my purpose and the impact I want to make in the world. The first 40 years of my life were preparing me for the next 40, and I’m driven to leave a positive mark by embracing my true self, trusting my intuition, stepping outside my comfort zone and empowering others to do the same. Stop waiting and start living!
1. I am a huge outdoor enthusiast! I love hiking, camping, exploring, paddleboarding – basically give me a mountain and a lake and I’m good. I have a quote hanging in my house, “I don’t need therapy, I just need to go camping!”
2. I am an avid reader and researcher. I am usually reading a few books at a time. That’s one of the reasons women like working with me so much, they don’t have the space to fit in all the latest research and books on various wellness topics, so they let me do it (and I love it)!
3. I served in the United States Peace Corps in Ghana, West Africa and lived there for 3.5 years total. This experience was one of the most transformational experiences of my life and I am still learning from it.
4. I am a local musician and find writing and performing music to be my primary form of understanding others and our world. My best songs come from the amazing and miraculous experiences of others. Be careful what stories you share with me – you might get a song out of it!
5. My personal vision statement and life purpose is to inspire and empower people to strive to become the best version of themselves through my work, my music and my example.